Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

Windows Live and Steam versions

Avatar image for thekeyboarddemon
    TheKeyboardDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By TheKeyboardDemon

I have this game, I bought it as the retail version, it is now available on Steam. If a friend buys the Steam version will we be able to meet online?  

If not, is there still enough activity online to make it worth buying a retail version of this game? 

I never tried the online version previously, so would want to now particularly if I can play it online with me friend.
    TheKeyboardDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheKeyboardDemon

Ok. 14 people read this so far, and not got a single reply.

I guess what I'm really asking is does it matter what platform your friends buy this on if you want to meet them online? If people on Steam can only use Steam server than I might have to buy the game again, or my friend would have to pay more for a DVD version, and if I buy it again will I be able to transfer my game saves?

Gav47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Gav47

You are connecting to EA severs for multiplayer, you should be fine.

TheKeyboardDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheKeyboardDemon

nice one thanks. I might add all my EA games onto my Steam account in that case.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.