Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 24, 2005

As private investigator Jack Walters, you must investigate mysterious disappearances in the town of Innsmouth. This investigation takes you deep into the dark and unsettling world of H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos.

Watch me play this game and be afraid! (Endurance run?)

AngeTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AngeTheDude

I've only played this game up to the part where you arrive in Innsmouth, and then I was always scared to play any further. Not anymore! I'm still freaked out by this game but I am making it a priority to finally play through the damned thing and I am recording my progress in the hope that people will watch and hold me accountable to finishing the game. There's also commentary from me though I know I could be talking more, as I get quiet when I focus on the game. Any feedback from the duders would be great and I hope some of you will stick with me till the bitter end! Anyone else doing something similar with other games? I'd love to check out stuff from like-minded duders.

Any feedback is appreciated as well. Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.