Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Nov 05, 2007

The fourth main Call of Duty game ditches the World War II setting of the past games to tell a story set in contemporary times, and backs it up with a breakthrough multiplayer mode.

One last time.

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Lashe

Anyone else logging on to ol' CoD4:MW tonight for old times sake before half the userbase jumps ship to MW2 tomorrow? I know I am. I might even play through the Singleplayer again just for shits and giggles.

Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Adamantium

Been playing every evening the past week. The PSN servers seem way more populated recently than they have been for the past ~year, so it seems like we're not the only ones getting some nostalgic practice in before MW2 hits shelves. 

allprox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By allprox

I wouldn't be so sure the userbase for cod4 will jump on the bandwagon what with all the shenanigans that have been going on. Anyway I won't be replaying, to many memories of ass whoopins that I want to forget before tomorrow.

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By unsolvedparadox

I might, since I figure the best players hopped onto the new hotness and I can finally get in there without being totally wasted upon spawn.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.