Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

This is my setup:

• AMD FX 8320
  • 4GB RAM
  • AMD Radeon R9

It should be enough to run the game. However, once I start it, it says I lack the RAM to run in properly. I tried it on the default settings, but the campaign is almost unplayable: stuttering, low resolution textures or textures that doesn't load, loading times in the minutes, cutscenes that don't play after a few frames, etc... I tried to lower the settings, but only got marginally better in some parts.

The weirdest part is that it says I only have 1GB of RAM avaialble...

Looking around on the Internet, I found that this is fairly common, but no workaround is provided. Does anyone else knows of these issues? Do you have a workaround? Has IW said something about a patch in the works?

I know this year, a game releasing with weird technical issues is not something to be surprised about, but I haven't read anything about CoD being among them...

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi

The minimum requirement is 6GB of RAM. Recommended is 8.

There's no patch for it because it's not a problem. 6-8GB of RAM is the new standard.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.