PS4 CoD AW - Emblems?

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

Hey, where did my emblems go? In the last update the choice for setting your own custom emblem is gone and all my emblems are gone too.

I was thinking "Did I just get banned?" but they I remember all my emblems are of national flags drawn correctly and done with great care...nothing offensive. I also had a very well made US Navy Seals emblem that I had created from raw geometric shapes that was GORGEOUS - even if I say so myself. So, I couldn't have been banned or dinged for a an offensive emblem? Does anyone know what is up?

United Kingdom (Union Jack) - This one I did over three times to make it look as good as possible
Canadian (Maple Leaf and l'Unifolié) - This one was extremely good, the best I have seen in the game with a superior maple leaf
American Flag
American Flag (subdued tone)
Italian (il Tricolore)
French (Tricolour)
Japan (Nisshōki)
New Zealand Flag
US Navy SEALs (Navy Seal Trident Special Warfare Badge)

Making those flags was a TON of work and I hate to think it all got wiped, does anyone know why they did this?

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hey, their back! In celebration I made a USMC Emblem.

Its okay, it still needs work...

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.