Trouble Finding Games? (PC Version)

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I'm getting into the multiplayer more now but sadly the Team Deathmatch is the one playlist where I'm finding matches. It just sits there forever if I'm searching in Hardpoint or Domination. Am I the only one here?

It would suck if I have to go to a console version to play all the other modes because I would have to give up the better Keyboard/Mouse controls and better visuals/FOV.

colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That popular huh?

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Could it be a NAT issue?

colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By colourful_hippie

@theht: I think mine is open but I have to double check. I'm just making sure if other people are not having issues finding other gametype matches and that it's just me

Nope, looks like my NAT is open

Avatar image for shivermetimbers
shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Loading Video...

Here ya go a video where a PC player plays one full game and spends the rest of the time in a lobby or on bad host.

UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The game had server issues when it launched on PC and still has hit detection problems so a lot of people dropped off. I was struggling to find games 3 weeks after the game came out. There are peak hours (during the day in the UK) but some of the playlists are empty most of the time.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Call of Duty's popularity has been dropping off for a while now, but I wouldn't imagine the PC player base for the latest game to be so barren. People seem to have attributed this to a hacker problem.

Well, according to Steam Charts it's not too bad: ~9500 players playing multiplayer right now.

colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow seriously? Well that's a bummer....at least the game is $40 right now for X1 and PS4 though. I'm seriously going to miss the larger FoV and then the KBM controls

gundogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By gundogan

@shivermetimbers: To be fair, he's playing from the states with someone from Australia and not at prime time for either of them.

No real trouble here with domination. Playing europe evening times. The other objective gamemodes are not doing so hot at times though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.