Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 13, 2020

The 17th installment of the Call of Duty series brings the Black Ops sub-franchise back to its 20th-century Cold War roots.

Warzone Reveal Event

Busto1299

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know that at the end of the day it is just marketing but I think the Warzone event today for Black Ops Cold War was pretty neat! What do you guys think of games doing stuff like this in the future?

jagerxbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jagerxbomb  Online

I like Call of Duty a lot, but I hate Battle Royales. I just watched the video later. Outside of Battle Royales, MMOs, or games like Destiny, I don't know how else you would do it. Like, "Hey, stop shooting each other in this small 6v6 and check this out!" wouldn't really work.

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It was alright. I took too long on the first few steps, and since I was playing solo, I couldn't get to the final step/weapon because a team was just camping my location which was ontop of one of the cranes at Port for me. I know there are other places it can spawn so just got unlucky there to a degree. The music throughout and the run to Stadium with all the airstrikes going off were definitely the highlights of the actual in-game reveal stuff.

Busto1299

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjbsterling: yeah the way they framed the objective and overplayed the interview was actually really well done and chilling in a way

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.