Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 13, 2012

The Black Ops storyline continues, switching the past Cold War from the game's predecessor to future 2025, as a new Cold War between U.S.A. and China flares up due to the actions of one vengeful drug-runner.

Anyone using Warthog Scorestreak in multiplayer?

switchit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By switchit

Just unlocked it and got it on the first try. Man that thing is scary sounding :o Also a pretty good scorestreak, havn't had it give me less than 5 kills

Avatar image for living4theday258
    living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By living4theday258

@switchit said:

Just unlocked it and got it on the first try. Man that thing is scary sounding :o Also a pretty good scorestreak, havn't had it give me less than 5 kills

nope. RC bomb car, care package and a dragon fire(or whatever the little rc helicopters are called....) all with the hard line perk

switchit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By switchit

@living4theday258: Yeh, i was getting too cocky after getting it on my first try. Haven't had it since. Back to UAV, Paper Plane and Care Package.

I miss the sound of fear though

MstrMnyBgs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MstrMnyBgs

I understand a lot of the kill streaks are meant to be so powerful that they are rare to obtain, but the second half of the list, basically anything past 1200 points seems pointless to even take. Sure you might get it once in a blue moon, but then you're missing out on numerous lightning strikes or something cheaper during the streaks you couldnt get the big one.

Care package is really the only time I ever see anything past lightning strike, for me or anyone else.

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By jkz

@MstrMnyBgs said:

I understand a lot of the kill streaks are meant to be so powerful that they are rare to obtain, but the second half of the list, basically anything past 1200 points seems pointless to even take. Sure you might get it once in a blue moon, but then you're missing out on numerous lightning strikes or something cheaper during the streaks you couldnt get the big one.

Care package is really the only time I ever see anything past lightning strike, for me or anyone else.

I just tend to take higher level killstreaks (outside of UAV) just because I hate having to deal with them, and I'd rather have the rare treat of a warthog or a gunship than having to constantly crouch, pull out my laptop, and fiddle with it for a few seconds. Just a preference thing.

Adrenacrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Adrenacrone

UAV, care package, hellstorm......... i agree with @MstrMnyBgs i don't like messing with the laptops.... costs me kills in the long run

ep_driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By ep_driver

@MstrMnyBgs said:

You actually bring up a good point that I somehow never thought of. I use the VTOL Warship and get it maybe once or twice every 2-3 hours, but might drop my last score streak down to something easier to get to rack up more kills. Not sure why I felt the need to quote you, hahah, but it's a simple thought that never crossed my mind. Probably because the VTOL is so damn rad to use! I generally get about 10 kills with it each time.

As for the original question, haven't used the Warthog. It sounds awesome, but somebody used it during a match and didn't get in kills with it, so I've never used it.

EDIT: I use UAV, Lightning Strike (which is awesome) and VTOL Warship

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By PeasantAbuse

I use UAV, hunter killer drone, and care package because I know I can get them multiple times every game. The care packages in this game are awesome, you get something good pretty much every time unlike BLOPS 1 where it was usually just ammo or a UAV.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By fattony12000
    Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
    Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

@Fattony12000 said:

This shit makes me terrified for WW3.

ep_driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By ep_driver

@Bourbon_Warrior: Hahahah, RIGHT?!

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By OldManLight

me and my friends have taken to calling it the T-Rex.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.