Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 13, 2012

The Black Ops storyline continues, switching the past Cold War from the game's predecessor to future 2025, as a new Cold War between U.S.A. and China flares up due to the actions of one vengeful drug-runner.

my first modern COD (PC)

xdaknightx69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By xdaknightx69

so i was watching a IGN live stream of the MP and it seems fun and quite frankly i need a shooter to blow off some steam, recently bought CS:GO its fun but gets kind of boring after 30+mins for me.

i like the change to the kill streaks, never played a modern COD(loved cod 1 and 2) so cant go into more detail about them but i like that they are point based.

i will be per-ordering it tomorrow.

do COD games run fine on PC or are the console versions better? anything i should be worried about?

Edit: forgot to ask if there are servers/server browsers or P2P

steam id: daknightx69 if anyone is new too and wants to play together.

thanks

bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By bicycleham

It runs fine on PC, almost every Call of Duty has.

LevelUpAdrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LevelUpAdrian

Black Ops had a ton of optimization problems (for some, I was unlucky. :() at launch, but other than that every Call of Duty has been fine on PC. It really seems they've stepped up the PC support on this title this time around, which is great to see.

xdaknightx69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By xdaknightx69

cool thanx, i'm preloading it right now.

Subbeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Subbeh

I hope they manage to sort out some form of decent anti cheat. Didn't mind MW3 in multiplayer but the amount of blatant cheats I came across made it feel pointless playing. Genuinely feel like the money spent on that was wasted and the fact that they've done nothing to try and stop it just takes the piss. Checkout the official boards, permanently people on their asking them to do something about it. Maybe Blops 2 won't be the same but I won't be holding my breath.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.