Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 13, 2012

The Black Ops storyline continues, switching the past Cold War from the game's predecessor to future 2025, as a new Cold War between U.S.A. and China flares up due to the actions of one vengeful drug-runner.

Question r.e. COD BLOPS 2 hardened edition

porterpj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By porterpj

Does anyone know if the hardened edition will include the DLC map pack season pass? This was the case with MW3, but I can't find this specific info/bullet point on the new hardened edition.

The only reason I'd get the hardened edition is for the season pass, I don't want to pay extra only for shitty merch like collectors coins and soundtracks ! ;)

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PeasantAbuse

@porterpj: I don't believe it does. The hardened edition does not look like it's worth $80 to me.

Also I don't want to make a thread just to say this, but Call of Duty Elite will be free for all Black Ops 2 players, no more subscription cost.

Airickson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Airickson

I was surprised by this too; not sure why no season pass option. Does anyone know what the collector's coins are for if not maps?

LevelUpAdrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LevelUpAdrian

There is a season pass option, it's just not offered as part of Elite. It's $50 and instead of being spread out monthly as it was last year for Elite members, it's split up between the four map packs as it's always been done.

Also, no the Hardened (or even the Care Package) editions of Blops 2 do not have a Season Pass included.

klaffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By klaffie

@Airickson: yes i do u need to use the codes @ https://profile.callofduty.com/blackops2ce/profile u get 2 callsings and special camo it should be on the back of ur quadrotor coin hope it helps greedz

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.