Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 09, 2010

The seventh installment of the long-running action franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops puts players into the early era of the Cold War (including the Vietnam War) as a member of the United States black operations unit known as the SOG.

If S&D spawn noob-tubing isn't fixed I'm not buying!

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TwoOneFive

This problem has existed in the last THREE Call of Duty games. It is by far the most frustrating and ridiculous thing about this game MP-wise.  
     Any game that has an exploit where you can literally kill the entire enemy team as soon as the round starts is completely and utterly ridiculous... Yet MW2 came out and still did nothing about this.  
    WTF is the point of killing the entire team before the round starts?! You completely make playing the game pointless. There is no GAME in blowing everyone up right away.  

S&D should simply not allow such weapons to be used, especially in hardcore mode.  Another major problem is people using One Man Army to completely replenish their grenade launcher amo over and over. Anytime I play Hardcore S&D, all I hear is "THUMP, THUMP, THUMP" NON-FUCKING-STOP the entire round because the never run out of grenade launchers. And to be honest, if you're playing for points, i can't blame them, its a completely effective way of winning....but its fucking ruins the fun of the game. 

Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Jadeskye

No Caption Provided
    Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Jeffsekai

Yea you tell em!

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TwoOneFive

i was absolutely certain some dick head would think "oh im so smart and clever ill post a cool story bro pic" 

i dont know guys im just really surprised at how ignorant the developers of the COD games are to problems like this.  
    Millions of people play this game every day and get frustrated over the same dumbass problem 3 games in a row and yet the never do anything about it.  

When people voiced an opinion about how unfair the rockets were in SOCOM, Zipper and also Slant Six said...okay, ban 'em from ranked games!" 

MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL

It's not that big of a problem.  There are only a couple maps where you can do it effectively, and if the opposing team are doing it every round, run the other way or sit back a few seconds.      

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By IBurningStar

The fact that you can even do something like that on certain maps shows they didn't do enough play testing, imo.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @MAN_FLANNEL said:

" It's not that big of a problem.  There are only a couple maps where you can do it effectively, and if the opposing team are doing it every round, run the other way or sit back a few seconds.       "

um no. it happens on most of the maps.  

i shouldnt have to run to cover as soon as the round starts or stand back a second because a bunch of retards are going to bomb my spawn point.  

its also becoming a problem in Domination. 
    emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By emkeighcameron

One of the things I am eternally grateful for is that they pretty heavily nerfed noob-tube spamming in BC2. I'm not a MW2 guy, but I can imagine that it must be pretty fucking frustrating.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @emkeighcameron said:

" One of the things I am eternally grateful for is that they pretty heavily nerfed noob-tube spamming in BC2. I'm not a MW2 guy, but I can imagine that it must be pretty fucking frustrating. "

same reason i play BC2 more nowadays. I dont necessarily believe it is a better game, its just that it all feels fair and balanced.  i dont feel cheated ever. cant say the same about MW2. 
    T0mF5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By T0mF5

I don't think Treyarch would allow this to happen again because they realized this was a problem with CoD:WaW and they fixed it by not allowing grenade launchers to do damage for a few seconds at the start of a round.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By natetodamax

If there are grenade launchers of any kind in the game I'm not buying it.

Jeknod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jeknod
    @natetodamax said:
    "

"
    OH LAWD
    Frozen_Ice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Frozen_Ice
    @natetodamax said:
    "

"
    That's right! And you know what's worse? Bullets. Bullets are worse. I mean, these people come up and shoot me right in the head a few times and I"m just like WTF HOW I'M DEAD!? Bullshit I know.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.