Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 09, 2010

The seventh installment of the long-running action franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops puts players into the early era of the Cold War (including the Vietnam War) as a member of the United States black operations unit known as the SOG.

Treyarch Says You Should Think Twice Before You Glitch In Black Ops

• 105 results
    Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Example1013

Bitches will be bitches. That is all.

kagekage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By kagekage
    @kratier said:
    " "Stop breathing. " You should get banned for telling someone to kill themselves.  Also is that supposed to be some sort of insult?   He is right , if you buy the game and pay the fees, you should have the right to play the game however you want it. If the developers dont fix glitches and exploits, its them failing as developers, not the gamers. If its in the game, its meant to be used, until the developers take it out or fix it. Its the same thing with dolphin diving, that could be considered an exploit or abusing ingame mechanics. I dont know why i wrote such a long response to such a complete and total retard who goes around telling people to kill themselves. You dont deserve the time of day and here i am replying to you. "
    That type of situation only exists in a vacuum. No game, especially a multiplayer-heavy one like Black Ops, will EVER be glitch-free. Also, from a developer's standpoint, these glitches are oftentimes VERY hard to fix and could take months just figuring out where to start to fix them.  

Mind you, the game has only been out a couple of days so far and I'm sure Treyarch is working on any glitches people are exploiting right now. It's just that while they are patching it up, they expect the players to take responsibility and play the game the way it was meant to be played.  

Just because you paid 60 fucking dollars doesn't give you the right to ruin a game where a countless number of people put their blood, sweat, and tears into. Your logic is just a pathetic excuse to glitch and exploit the game for your own selfish reasons.
    Nettacki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Nettacki
    @CriticalFailure said:
    " Doesn't he know this is just inviting people to glitch so they can rile him up more? "
    Well what do expect him to do? Ignore it?
    iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By iam3green
    @AgentMOO said:
    " Think twice before exploiting the floating apple glitch! "
    made me laugh.

i don't think he is going to do anything. he might do something for like a couple of months but once the game goes down in sales they aren't going to do anything.  after the second map pack infinity ward didn't pay attention to mw2. the game needed some patches.
    Nettacki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Nettacki
    @iam3green said:
    " @AgentMOO said:
    " Think twice before exploiting the floating apple glitch! "
    made me laugh.  i don't think he is going to do anything. he might do something for like a couple of months but once the game goes down in sales they aren't going to do anything.  after the second map pack infinity ward didn't pay attention to mw2. the game needed some patches. "
    You never know...this guy could be a real hardass in the long run.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.