Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty Elite

Concept »

Elite was an out-of-game service that allows Call of Duty players to "connect, compete, and improve."

Elite Giant Bomb Clan (X360)

knetic2341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By knetic2341

As we draw closer and closer to the release of Modern Warfare 3, I have realized no one has set up the Giant Bomb Xbox 360 clan for Elite. With that in mind, I say we start thinking about it! The clan would primarily be set up in Elite for all of us duders to join for quick access to other Giant Bomb fans. We would need a few things to get started:

• Clan name (If people want a meme, we can totally do that, or just Giant Bomb)
    • Posting here that you want to join the clan/group on Elite.

From there, we can figure out when Elite will be usable for non-beta members, and get everyone involved for the games launch on November the 8th.

Thanks all! Hopefully we can get a great group of Call of Duty players to have some giant fun.

VirtuaXav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By VirtuaXav

I guess I'd join in every now and then.

We should totally use [<>] as the clan tag, no doubt about it.

I'm from Australia so I'll probably only be able to play with Australian users due to connection/time zones, but I'd totally be up for it.

knetic2341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By knetic2341

Anyone else? Any ideas?

TJ311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By TJ311

The Connect portion of Elite is finally working if anyone wants to join the group #giantbomb, go ahead. Also Clans are not working yet, I don't think so hold on tight for that. Jeff said their was a Giantbomb clan already but we'll just wait and see.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.