Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 15, 2013

The tenth installment of the long-running shooter franchise introduces a brand new storyline, where the United States is under threat from a coalition of South American nations, and must employ a special group of operatives known as "Ghosts" to survive.

Multiplayer question... PS4 maybe?

RetroMetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

How do you play on the Free Fall map?

I've had the game since the PS4 launch and redeemed the code for the Free Fall map and downloaded it... I've even purchased Season Pass, and redeemed that and downloaded that (not related to this, just saying) and I pretty much play online every day and I have yet to ever play on the Free Fall map.

That being said I only play Hardcore Team Deathmatch or Hardcore Kill Confirmed. Do you need to play other modes or in Core to see it?

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

There's a playlist at the very bottom named "Ghost Moshpit" that has Free Fall in the rotation. Game mode is random between matches though. There's usually not that many people in it.

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx

He nailed it ^^^

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.