Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 04, 2016

Set in futuristic 2080, the 13th entry of the Call of Duty series brings a war that spans our entire Solar System.

Infinite Warfare PSN Digital Upgrade?

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pazy

I got Infinite Warfare off the (UK) PSN largely for the campaign under the impression there was a digital upgrade later. I can find a number of articles and links store in google (containing a full description of the upgrade) but I cant get any if the pages to work.

Has anyone else used these upgrades for Infinite Warfare? Anyone know how to get them to appear?

As it stands, im locked out of getting Modern Warfare Remastered outside of rebuying the entire base game on Disk. Ive emailed support but they appear to be closes until Monday, and then its still a crapshoot when they reply.

Thanks if you can help.

DrM2theJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I was also interested in this and discovered that there was an upgrade path available for pre-orders, but they got rid of it before the game launched. So at the current time, there's no way to upgrade from the standard to the legacy or deluxe versions.

I imagine they will either add that ability later on or release MWR separately eventually.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.