Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 04, 2016

Set in futuristic 2080, the 13th entry of the Call of Duty series brings a war that spans our entire Solar System.

The Return of Spec Ops Mode?

Avatar image for joe_mccallister
    Joe_McCallister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joe_McCallister

Blops has Zombies, Advanced Warfare had...basically zombies, and Infinite Warfare will have...? Do you think Infinite Warfare will have an additional mode to compliment the Campaign and Multiplayer? If so, what's your wild speculation?

I'd personally like to see Spec Ops make a comeback - I think it's a good time with MW: Remastered to revisit some of those great levels and challenges. Let's be real though, we're only going to play All Ghillied Up over and over. I just hope they don't settle into a horde mode just because they can.

Will we see a space dogfighting mode?

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By monkeyking1969

I think Zombies has become too popular...yeah, I know, how did that happened? Proliferation of cheap, impure meth in the US? Anyway, I have a feeling Spec Ops is now gone no matter who makes the games.

NobO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I think its already confirmed that it will have a zombies mode. Sadly

Avatar image for joe_mccallister
    Joe_McCallister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

@nobo said:

I think its already confirmed that it will have a zombies mode. Sadly

Motherf...you're right; Zombies Confirmed

Didn't even do my damn research before posting, now just a sad, lonely husk of a man remains.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.