Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

The last installment of the Modern Warfare trilogy brings World War 3 to the world of Call of Duty. While the U.S., British, and French armed forces try to push back the Russian invasion, the disavowed Task Force 141 begin their hunt for international terrorist Vladimir Makarov.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Xbox Live Rewards

matt_wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By matt_wickstrom

I got an email today with a special code from being an Xbox Live Rewards member, entitling me to "VIP Exclusives." I don't plan on buying MW3, so I'll post the code below. First come, first serve. I only have one code, so once this one is gone, there's none left (unless someone else has one to give away).

KYCRFJ947RJTGJFK Code has been used. Check below for the disappointing"VIP Exclusives" you get with it.

Good luck! Whoever gets the code, let me know what it unlocks. I may not be getting MW3, but I'm still curious to see exactly what this code will get you.

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By bed

huh. maybe it's for something you have to enter once you're in MW3, because it says this isn't valid. 

matt_wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By matt_wickstrom

@AjayRaz said:

huh? maybe it's for something in MW3, because it says this isn't valid.

Just noticed a link in the email I recieved, which takes you to the Xbox Live Rewards site to enter the code.

http://rewards.xbox.com/vip-exclusives/mw3-vip/

Try the link. You might have to sign up for the rewards program, but hopefully this provides a way to use the code.

matt_wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By matt_wickstrom
    bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By bed
    @matt_wickstrom: huh. maybe it's because i'm in Canada or something, but i'm part of the rewards program and it just takes me to the main page they have for it.    

weird, i guess someone else will find a use out of it. thank you anyway!
    matt_wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By matt_wickstrom

I ended up using the code, see how there's not anything special about what it gives you. However, I did at least download the wallpapers. Here they are below. Use them if you'd like!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

The size of these wallpapers are 1600x1200

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.