Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

The last installment of the Modern Warfare trilogy brings World War 3 to the world of Call of Duty. While the U.S., British, and French armed forces try to push back the Russian invasion, the disavowed Task Force 141 begin their hunt for international terrorist Vladimir Makarov.

MW3 Multiplayer Video Community Thread

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

This thread is intended to serve two purposes:

1) Allow Giant Bomb members a safe place to share their videos and promote their You Tube channels.

2) Allow people without You Tube channels a place to share videos of their favorite You Tube commentators.

If you're a fan of Call of Duty, you probably enjoy watching people play Call of Duty. With a capture card, obviously anyone can upload full matches to You Tube. But even without a capture card, everyone will soon be able to upload 30 second clips from MW3 directly to their You Tube account. If they're premium Elite subscribers, they'll have double that space, and be able to upload minute long videos. This service will be in addition to the in-game theater mode, which will still allow you to view and save the replays of several full games.

Although this is the MW3 forum, feel free to post video from any Call of Duty title in this thread. Please also note that I will be editing this original post and keeping a list of the You Tube channels for Giant Bomb members who post COD videos, regardless of whether they're capture card owners, or just people with some cool-looking 30 second clips.

When you post videos, please include a short description. If the video is your own gameplay, please say so in the post, so I can add you to the original thread.

While I have no illusions that this thread will be anywhere near as successful, I want this to be the video equivalent of the Black Ops custom emblems thread. At the very least, I'd like for it to be a good place to learn about good You Tube commentators, and to share your own favorites.

Because the thread title does say "MW3 Multiplayer Video," I thought I would start here:

This is someone who attended the COD XP event, so he has already played MW3. He has a series of videos where he commentates over some MW3 gameplay from gamespot, and talks about the maps from his experience with them. Here's his video for the Resistance map.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

This is one of the most impressive videos I've ever seen. The next time you have a really bad game of Call of Duty, just be thankful that you didn't lose a team deathmatch 100 to 7500... AGAINST ONE PLAYER!

slax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By slax

I enjoyed watching that. That would not be fun to be on the receiving end of that kind of punishment.

Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Contro

That dude is lethal...

TJ311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By TJ311

First of all, that video was amazing.

Second, I'll defiantly be posting videos on here. I'm just starting out so it would be cool to hear some feed back from the GB Crew.

thered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thered

This is my best run on the Spec Ops Mission "Stay Sharp"

thered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By thered

Hello everyone this is our review of MW3. We've been playing non stop for the last two days and hoenstly I find something I like and something that aggrivates me every few hours. Let me know your thoughts and enjoy the video. (PS- if there is any videos you would like to see from MW3 feel free to leave a comment here or on our channel and we'll try our best to help you out.)

johnnyfu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By johnnyfu

@thered: very good review of modern warfare you have there, but i agree with ya every few hours i get ragefested with something or another but also ten secs later could find something i love lol

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Some nice tips regarding the air drop trap:

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

MW3 tip videos don't get much more useful than this, although you're all certainly welcome to try to prove me wrong. :)

SCAR82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SCAR82

This video is a short tutorial of the tactic i use to get M.O.A.B's on the map Underground.

SCAR82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SCAR82
    SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

I just had a really close game today where I went 28-8 on a Piazza Domination match, had the most flag caps, and I can't watch it with any of my friends, because they don't have the new maps. :(

Anyhow, there are some good ideas in these videos, and some really impressive gameplay. Enjoy.

SCAR82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SCAR82
    SCAR82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SCAR82

On this flawless video, i'll show you the simple tactic that even the most basic of players can use to eventually help them gain a moab on Bootleg. Never fails for me & turned one of my most hated maps into one of the easiest to consistently win on.

Avatar image for gamewatcher1996
    gamewatcher1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By gamewatcher1996

This is me gamewatcher1996 playing MW3 Free for All on the map bootleg.

If you would like to see more videos and more upcoming videos, you can check out my channel here -http://www.youtube.com/user/gamewatcher1996 and Subscribe here - http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gamewatcher1996 Thanks

brazzO1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By brazzO1

Free For All - 30-6 Gameplay. Let me know what you guys think of it, this is not me. This is my friend online.

Wik3dWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wik3dWarrior

Alright, whats up guys this is my first commentary ever and i dont know how i did so i would be grateful if you guys could just check it out and tell me what i could do to improve and for the future more videos will come. Thanks.

MGontheTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MGontheTV

this is my second commentary on MW3 and i would like ideas on what to do in future videos and just general comments, cheers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gu9D0LciZM&list;=UU30Od2FkHkyh8tNQdeqqcaA&index;=3&feature;=plcp youtube: MGontheTV

Phoenix_flyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Phoenix_flyer

http://youtu.be/0nEc6xpfeZo First commentary video with MOAB

papermiggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By papermiggz

Hey Guys!!! paper Miggz here! noob to uploading vids online .Currently have one video up of a MOAB without commentary :(. should have a few more up soon with commentary hopefully!

Esharp78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Esharp78
    SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@Esharp78 said:

Hey all this is my first MW3 Montague http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpU8AzeIPBU

This is the right thread for this, but I ended up loathing MW3 from a gameplay point of view, and most of the GB community seems a little "too cool for school" when it comes to any form of COD at this point. I wouldn't expect much support for anything posted here anymore.

Avatar image for dillonhemphill73
    dillonhemphill73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dillonhemphill73

Well I don't really play that much cod but my friend has started playing It And I will try to support him as much as possible hopefully you guys will to

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.