Before MW3 came out I was bitching about how I would not buy the game if they kept the possibility to quickscope in the game. Well i bought the game, realizing that I had seen so many scopers on MW2 because that's basically all there was left on the servers. Or maybe I was unfortunate to encounter only them. Or hey, maybe I'm not good enough a player and i got angry. I didn't encounter much scopers in MW3 and was glad I bought the game because i think it still owns at what it does, though I am also starting to feel tired of the formula. I wanted to say this before making my point because I didn't wanna sound like a hypocrit both to you and myself. There's been a video posted inviting COD players to stop playing MW3 on April 20th to confront Activision and IW for not meeting the consumer's demands. the demands are:
- Lag Compensation
- Matchmaking options which include the ability to enable, disable local search and base search off the party leader when playing with friends.
- Changes to the broken [sic] spawn system
- Full-featured theater mode including volume controls in options
- Tac insert removed from kill confirmed
- More hardcore game modes
- Better Elite playlist options
- Objective stats on in-game scoreboards
- Akimbo machine pistol nerf
- Removal of any assault killstreaks from the support package
- Removal of deathstreaks
- Fix LAN settings for competitive events
I seriously think this is retarded and I just feel like slapping those consumers in the face. Is this an opportunistic demand thought up in the aftermath of mass effect 3's forum outrage? They are claiming that the game is incomplete. The reason I'm posting this is because I immediately thought back to my rant about the quickscoping and I just feel emberassed because I don't approve of this type of shit. Volume control in theather mode? REMOVAL of deathstreaks and assault killstreaks? wouldn't that make the game more incomplete? these guys piss me off, I played mass effect 3 and my thoughts are my own and I didn't feel the need to talk about it because so many people did already, but this thing right here... I just hope these people are ignored. II guess it was good for putting my own thoughts in perspective. I mean let a game be what it is. I don't want dlc and the ability to do patch fixes to ruin games.
What are your thoughts on this?