Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

The last installment of the Modern Warfare trilogy brings World War 3 to the world of Call of Duty. While the U.S., British, and French armed forces try to push back the Russian invasion, the disavowed Task Force 141 begin their hunt for international terrorist Vladimir Makarov.

The Giant Bomb MW3 1k Club

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Shadow

I'm making this topic for people like myself who wish to shamelessly brag about having gotten all the achievements (or trophies) in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. This is a club for crazy people who need to find better ways to spend their time. As of a half hour ago, mission a-effing-complished. Now onto the actual multiplayer

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2  Edited By Yanngc33

Not bad, I have 68% of the trophies, I'm practically done with the campagne and have to move on to spec ops

kirklebum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By kirklebum

@Shadow: I played through on Veteran and beat it but it'll take me a while to get the urge to go back through the single player against to collect all the intel that I missed. I don't know that I ever will.

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4  Edited By Yanngc33

@Kirklebum said:

@Shadow: I played through on Veteran and beat it but it'll take me a while to get the urge to go back through the single player against to collect all the intel that I missed. I don't know that I ever will.

Set the game on recruit, get a video guide and blast some music. You'll be done in 2 hours

kirklebum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By kirklebum

@Yanngc33 said:

@Kirklebum said:

Set the game on recruit, get a video guide and blast some music. You'll be done in 2 hours

Yeah, but that's two hours I'd rather spend in the multiplayer or playing one of the other awesome games that just came out. I liked the campaign just fine even if it was too linear and whatever else but I think I'll still wait a month or two. Also, in the review Jeff says half the game is spent in a vehicle...he must not have been playing on Veteran. Those set pieces were nice short breaks from constantly getting killed by some dude I couldn't see when I was on foot.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Vinny_Says

Just 2 left: to get all the weapons and perks from the spec ops armory

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Hizang

I'm so surprised that there is no multiplayer achievements

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Baillie

The Modern Warfare games are the easiest to S-Rank, I think. Also, @Hizang: MW games don't have multiplayer achievements.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Hizang

@Baillie: I know, and that just seems crazy to me when you have one of the most popular multiplayer games out there not having them and games like Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts have a whole bunch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.