Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

The last installment of the Modern Warfare trilogy brings World War 3 to the world of Call of Duty. While the U.S., British, and French armed forces try to push back the Russian invasion, the disavowed Task Force 141 begin their hunt for international terrorist Vladimir Makarov.

Which game mode gives the most exp?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By FluxWaveZ

For obvious reasons, I'd be interested in finding out which game modes tend to give players the most experience points for faster leveling up. The only one I've played so far is FFA with 2-3 rounds of TDM. I think I've been leveling up pretty quickly with FFA (I'm level 63 after 13 hours of playtime), but that's mostly because I'm always one of the top 3 players at the end of the round. Is there a game mode that would give more exp, especially ones that don't necessarily rely on the amounts of kills you get?

Aut0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Aut0n

I always get a ton in Kill Confirmed. You get 50 xp for every dog tag you pick up, even the ones you deny the other team or kills you didn't even make, on top of your regular kill xp. I suppose technically you could go a whole match without any kills but still rack up a bunch of xp.

DrHawking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By DrHawking

Definitely Kill Confirmed. Even if you cant string any kills together you can always pick up tags and still get some xp.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By SlightConfuse

well if like the past COD games search and destroy gives the most exp per kill and bomb plant

demolition matches last a long time and you can rack up kills, also headquarters you get ep every 5 seconds you control the HQ

if you want to level up faster then buy some doritos and mountain dew as they give you double xp

Nadafinga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Nadafinga

Why dont you play the mode that is the most fun?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @Nadafinga said:
    Why dont you play the mode that is the most fun?
    I have: FFA. Obviously, since that's the only mode I've been playing, I'd like to experience others; probably starting with the one that gives the most exp. Kill Confirmed sounds interesting; I'll try it out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.