Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: World at War

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

The fifth installment of the Call of Duty series, bringing most of the gameplay and graphical improvements of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare back to World War II conflict. It is also the first Call of Duty game set in the Pacific Theater.

Are there many people still playing this online on the PS3?

sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By sopranosfan

I saw Call of Duty WAW on sale at Gamestop and was wondering are there still a lot of people playing online for the PS3?  Me and Microsoft are not presently on speaking terms so I am not giving them anymore money and I need another online shooter.

Azure_Valkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Azure_Valkyrie

There's enough to have a fun game regardless of which multiplayer game type you choose, but there aren't anywhere near as many still paying competitive and campaign co-op.
    Avatar image for supersecretagenda
    SuperSecretAgenda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SuperSecretAgenda

I play occasionally.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.