Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: World at War

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

The fifth installment of the Call of Duty series, bringing most of the gameplay and graphical improvements of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare back to World War II conflict. It is also the first Call of Duty game set in the Pacific Theater.

Call of Duty World at War Map Pack 3

Madeley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By Madeley

Late last night, I purchased the 3rd Map Pack for Call of Duty World at War.. 

Erm... Yer, like the previous map packs... 1 new map for 'Nazi Zombies' and 3 new maps for the Multiplayer.   

-  Zombie Factory ' Der Riese ' is an abandoned Factory is Germany which you defend from hordes of Zombies... there are teleportation machines which transfer you across the map and there are upgrade machines which help your weapons beal more damage and shot faster rounds.
     Multiplayer Maps:
     - Breech makes you fight for a bombed out Nazis stronghold where there is an open - middle of the map where alot of gun fights will take place and alot of high story building around the outside for those who like to sniper.
     - Revolution is basicly a town square, with alot of walkways linking alot of buildings to others allowing alot of sniping to take place. Those who like to run-and-gun will have a hard to move in this map.
     - Battery has to be my favourite of maps as it resembles an oil plant, there are alot of cranes to run alot and destroyed AA guns to hide behind. This map is best for tose who like running and gunning.  

Overall, another good map pack for Call of Duty Word at War.  

Now then, whats that I hear about Modern Warfare 2 ....
    Madeley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Madeley

Late last night, I purchased the 3rd Map Pack for Call of Duty World at War.. 

Erm... Yer, like the previous map packs... 1 new map for 'Nazi Zombies' and 3 new maps for the Multiplayer.   

-  Zombie Factory ' Der Riese ' is an abandoned Factory is Germany which you defend from hordes of Zombies... there are teleportation machines which transfer you across the map and there are upgrade machines which help your weapons beal more damage and shot faster rounds.
     Multiplayer Maps:
     - Breech makes you fight for a bombed out Nazis stronghold where there is an open - middle of the map where alot of gun fights will take place and alot of high story building around the outside for those who like to sniper.
     - Revolution is basicly a town square, with alot of walkways linking alot of buildings to others allowing alot of sniping to take place. Those who like to run-and-gun will have a hard to move in this map.
     - Battery has to be my favourite of maps as it resembles an oil plant, there are alot of cranes to run alot and destroyed AA guns to hide behind. This map is best for tose who like running and gunning.  

Overall, another good map pack for Call of Duty Word at War.  

Now then, whats that I hear about Modern Warfare 2 ....
    iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iam3green

cool, i just got it also. me and my friend were just playing nazi zombies all night.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.