Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Candy Box

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released April 2013

Candy Box is an online game based around candy. The player must complete quests and collect all of the candy to win.

Which sword did you choose?

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

Poll Which sword did you choose? (117 votes)

Sword of Life 33%
    Sword of Flames 22%
    Sword of Summoning 9%
    What are those? All I've got is a chocolate covered Diamond sword. 4%
    How do you get chocolate? 3%
    Results 28%

Which sword did you choose and how are you enjoying it. I went with the Sword of Life because I was having HP problems and it seemed like a safe choice. You know exactly what a Sword of Life is going to do. I only have 118HP to begin with so a little help in the HP department was sorely needed. I wish I had gone with one of the more interesting swords and now I want to know more about them. So, tell me what you think of your sword.

• 
    SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I got the sword of flames. I slash through enemies now.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Flames. The lategame enemies seem to rely more on being able to cut them up before my invincibility potions run out, so ++damage it is.

InternetDotCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By InternetDotCom

I used the Sword of Flames because it is what I had access to. It seemed fine, life wasn't anything I really felt the need to have too much of.

Avatar image for thephantomstranger
    ThePhantomStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sword of Life because it was the only option at the time and I always go for more health buffs when given the option.

Kind of regretting it in the late game though.

rjpelonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Summoning. Having a meat shield (candy shield?) is pretty nice, especially when fighting ghosts since they do no damage to my familiar. Though not always the biggest help like when fighting the dragon or something.

Joystick_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joystick_Hero

Life is probably the worst sword in this game. I thought it would regen HP per hit, but it only gives you something if you kill an enemy. Late game encounters have so few guys to cut through that it hardly helps at all. Flames would seem to be where it's at.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming life is leading because everyone seems to be missing out on the scrolls. Not many would choose the scrolls over 3x the candies or lollipops.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.