Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Capcom vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released August 2001

Capcom's final entry with their collaboration with SNK, adding a variety of new fighters and a six-button layout while completely revamping both the "Ratio" team building system and the "Groove" gameplay style system.

What next vs fighting game do you want?

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTM

I for one would love another Capcom vs SNK since I love, love, love those two; Terry Bogard and Ken, Kyo and Ryu. There are a lot of crazy fighting games you can mix, and if it wasn't too much of a stretch, I'd love to see Virtua Fighter vs Tekken. Or at least I would have liked to see it. I used to think it'd be cool to do a Street Fighter vs Dragon Ball Z, only to face Ryu against Goku, but that's not longer a thing I desire. So what would you like to see next? Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat perhaps? Post your opinions down below.

bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By bicycleham

Capcom vs MK.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By 71Ranchero

I would actually rather see an SNK vs Capcom sequel then the other way around. Maybe they could do a better job with it this time around. 

Capcom had there resurgence. Then came MK. I think its time SNK had there's. 

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By ReyGitano

Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NTM
    @Atramentous said:

I would actually rather see an SNK vs Capcom sequel then the other way around. Maybe they could do a better job with it this time around.  Capcom had there resurgence. Then came MK. I think its time SNK had there's. 

Sure, I can agree with that. For a couple of years now, I've been liking King of Fighters a bit more than the Street Fighter games to come along. But I dislike to choose which is better overall, so I like 'em both the same and wish they'd fight once again. People probably don't see it my way (probably...), but I like the characters and wish they kind of made a better story out of them from a character perspective. A personal story for each character I guess. Kind of like the movies they make. 

Here's to hoping King of Fighters 13 is good.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#6  Edited By Hailinel

I know that the chances of it happening are slim to none, but I'd love to see a Capcom vs. Nintendo game, especially if Capcom were given free reign to pick the Nintendo side of the roster.

@Atramentous said:

I would actually rather see an SNK vs Capcom sequel then the other way around. Maybe they could do a better job with it this time around. Capcom had there resurgence. Then came MK. I think its time SNK had there's.

SNK has tried, but KOF XII didn't exactly set the world on fire, and KOF XIII is being released by Atlus in the U.S.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By 71Ranchero
    @NTM@Hailinel:  

You know what, screw Vs. games. And Screw KOF. I just want a new Last Blade game.
    Avatar image for siroptimusprime
    SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By SirOptimusPrime

CvS3 would be pretty cool, since CvS2 is such a good fighting game but since no one plays it there's no reason to learn it. If they made a third entry that was anything like 2 then I would be way, way into that. CvS2 has a strong fundamental building system and the fighting game community needs that sort of game in the spotlight. Oh, and please don't MvC3 it up by including shitty comeback mechanics. 

Really, what I'm looking for is another great KoF. Some of the most exciting matches I've ever played were KoF '98 and XI casuals, and if they can replicate that I may have a new main game.  

Also, this is straight from someone who considers themselves a "hardcore" fighting game player, so...take that as you will. 

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NTM
    @Hailinel: Yeah, and that wasn't very good.
    BeserkGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#10  Edited By BeserkGamer

Capcom vs. Snk 3

KamranAGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Capcom vs SNK 3 ......PLEASE!!!

CvS3 should be preceded by Capcom vs SNK 2 : HD Online Edition.

irrelevantjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Dive Kick vs. Girl Fight

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

KOF14.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By GERALTITUDE

Capcom vs. SNK 3, fo sho. Wonder if it would ever happen though. The closest I think would be having SNK characters show up in the next Street Fighter?

an HD Capcom vs. SNK 2 would be sweet too. hyper sweet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.