Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Captain Kirrahe

Character » appears in 0 games

A member of the Special Tasks Group assigned to Virmire. He leads the charge against Saren's base of operations.

I'm pretty sure I saved him.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTM

It didn't really matter too much to me at the time going through it, but I remember him in the demo, so I was sure he was going to be in the game, and I know he is, but why is it that I didn't have him on my play through when I went to Sur'Kesh? Has anyone else had this happen to them, or did I make the mistake on not saving him? I remember him being rescued and being in the engineering section of the Normandy in the first. Eh, whatever I guess. I just find it weird he wasn't there.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By MetalBaofu

You pretty much answered yourself. Either he didn't survive in the save you imported(did you play it more than once?), or I guess you got some kind of glitch/bug.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By NTM

@MetalBaofu: I guess. It's less about importing the wrong character, and more so about me not having noticed that I didn't save him the last time I went through the first, 'cause I swear I did. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a bug.

Draugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By Draugen

Did you talk to him in the cargo hold afterwards?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.