Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cletus Kasady

Character » appears in 25 games

The Carnage symbiote is the offspring of the Venom symbiote. Cletus Kassidy is the main host for the Carnage symbiote but it has bounded with others over the years.

Mahvel needs to do this

pepperzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For a long time, I've held it inside. But I can't be held back any longer.

Marvel/Sony should totally make a Carnage movie with Giovanni Ribisi as Cletus Kasady. It would be so perfect! Just look...

No Caption Provided

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By morningstar

Well, they are making movies of everyone else, so why not?

Genfuyung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never gonna happen. Too violent.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By TheHT

Meh. I do really like that actor though. Never knew his name.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By MariachiMacabre

They'll never make a movie exclusively for him like Venom but I bet he's on the short list of villains being looked at for this current series of Spider-Man movies.

hawkinson76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By hawkinson76

I HATE the carnage character, so shallow and uninteresting. I also never liked Venom as a character, but at least I liked the concept of Spidey's Secret War costume being an alien that wanted to bond with him. I think the Spider-Man films have already exhausted what is insteesitng about his villains, do we really want to see The Scorpion, Vulture, or Rhino?

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By TechHits

Never gonna happen. Too violent.

also too 90's

blueinferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I HATE the carnage character, so shallow and uninteresting. I also never liked Venom as a character, but at least I liked the concept of Spidey's Secret War costume being an alien that wanted to bond with him. I think the Spider-Man films have already exhausted what is insteesitng about his villains, do we really want to see The Scorpion, Vulture, or Rhino?

I think Rhino has been confirmed for The Amazing Spider-Man 2, as well as Electro.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By jakob187

@hawkinson76 said:

Scorpion, aka Mac Gargan's, whole story gets very interesting within the world of Spider-Man (since he becomes Venom at one point and even became an incarnation of Spider-Man).

Vulture has played into a lot of the recent storylines with Superior Spider-Man. It could work out, and that would offer up some rather interesting eye-candy in aerial acrobatics.

Rhino is one of my personal favorite Spidey villains (aside from Lizard and Carnage). He's also already confirmed for Amazing Spider-Man 2. However, he's being played by Paul Giamatti...which I do not understand as a casting choice AT FUCKING ALL!

So in the long and short of it, Scorpion would be fucking awesome, Vulture would be visually interesting and technologically cool in terms of gadgetry, and Rhino is probably going to be fucked up and terrible in ASM2.

Carnage, however, would be awesome. The Maximum Carnage storyline would be fucking rad. Unfortunately, in a post-9/11 world, I doubt many people in Hollywood would be down for a superpowered serial killer rampaging through the streets of New York, leaving a wake of bodies in a bloody massacre behind him/it.

ProfessorK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I though this thread was about the MvC series and was ready to jump on the hype train. I'd like to see it but I'm pretty sure we'll never see him be anything more than a cameo in a live action Spidey film. An animated one however...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.