Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castle Crashers

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Aug 27, 2008

Grab three other knights and storm enemy forces in this downloadable beat-em-up with RPG elements, complete with smoothly-drawn graphics.

Castle Crashers Tournament of Champions (GOLDEN XBAWKZ)

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By LordXavierBritish

Apparently The Behemoth is celebrating 2 million downloads of Castle Crahsers, or whatever "players" means, by having a Castle Crahsers arena mode tournament with neat-o prizes including a gold Xbox, a Castle Crashers themed Xbox, and a shit load of squggable chickens. 

Detailsies 

I'm thinking about trying it out just for kicks, especially since the arena mode doesn't take level into account. If it's anything like the 'Splosion Man contest though this is just going to turn into five hours of me trying and failing to accomplish something until I give up, cry, and then pretend like I never cared about it in the first place. 

But yeah, crashin' castles.

No Caption Provided
    When the fuck is BattleBlock Theater coming out.
    Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

On xbawks D:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.