Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castle Crashers

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Aug 27, 2008

Grab three other knights and storm enemy forces in this downloadable beat-em-up with RPG elements, complete with smoothly-drawn graphics.

Pets and weapons gone

manchild1318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By manchild1318

I was playing online when I went back to single player all my weapons and pet are gone. Anyone esle having this problom??

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Pibo47

I really havent started playing yet, i bought it tho.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
    Manchild1318 said:
    "I was playing online when I went back to single player all my weapons and pet are gone. Anyone esle having this problom??"
    Yeah I've had a couple friends on XBL who've had the same issues. I think it's best to wait until the game has more bandwidth before purchasing it, but I'm sure there'll be a way to retrieve your supplies.
    ScrapMetalHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ScrapMetalHead

As much as I love the game, there a lot of glitches in the game right now that can make you loose all items and some even lose all your lvl's for characters. To be honest, I'd suggest anyone interested in buying the game wait till the Dev's patch it or at least give a suggestion to deal with the problems, because it really sucks to bust your ass in this game and have it be for nothing, let alone its hard to have a decent running online game at the moment as well.

antares29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By antares29

I haven't had this problem, but I'm curious if you can go back to the blacksmith and get your weapon and pet. Are they missing from there as well?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.