Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castle Crashers

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Aug 27, 2008

Grab three other knights and storm enemy forces in this downloadable beat-em-up with RPG elements, complete with smoothly-drawn graphics.

Stuck in a level (mini spoiler alert)

MichaelBach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MichaelBach

Hi guys,

First time buying a arcade game, fist game that is really worth it. Anyways, i can't stop playing this game but I am now stuck in the first alien ship where you have to get out within the timelimit... I can reach the end ok,  but I don't see where I can exit?? there is just some ropes blocking the end.. how do I get out of this one???

Thanks for any help!

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Keep walking around the ropes closer to the top of the screen.  You should see an open door to one of the escape pods.  Enter it by pushing up and you'll find yourself in the next level.

Avatar image for wallacethegreat
    WallacetheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By WallacetheGreat

Yeah like SpaceInsomniac said, just go through the ropes like you would real life and the capsule with the blue light is the exit.

MichaelBach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By MichaelBach

Thanks guys, I will try it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.