Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castle Crashers

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Aug 27, 2008

Grab three other knights and storm enemy forces in this downloadable beat-em-up with RPG elements, complete with smoothly-drawn graphics.

What should I do?

dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By dj

Im stuck on a level and need some help. On this level I see a door with what looks like a horn on it. Where can I get it? I have no idea what to do.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HandsomeDead

Leave and go to the newly opened Marsh level to your right.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By kush

Could you be a bit more specific because I don't know what you're talking about...

dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dj

Well, I beat the Corn Boss in the Marsh and don't know what to do next. I think its called the Flooded temple, thats the level that has a door that won't open. I have no idea how to open that door.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By HandsomeDead
    Dj said:
    "Well, I beat the Corn Boss in the Marsh and don't know what to do next. I think its called the Flooded temple, thats the level that has a door that won't open. I have no idea how to open that door."
    Yeah, like I said, leave the level by running to the left and a new arrow should appear on the level to the right of it. If you've already been there and done that, cycle through your items and select the horn.
    Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Player1
    HandsomeDead said:
    "Dj said:
    "Well, I beat the Corn Boss in the Marsh and don't know what to do next. I think its called the Flooded temple, thats the level that has a door that won't open. I have no idea how to open that door."
    Yeah, like I said, leave the level by running to the left and a new arrow should appear on the level to the right of it. If you've already been there and done that, cycle through your items and select the horn."
    Yes, you fight through a level and eventually get a horn, which opens that door for you. 
    dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dj

I beat the Corn Boss once again and got the horn. I guess after the first time I beat it, the game did not save properly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.