Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 05, 2013

The fates of the descendents of Gabriel Belmont are revealed in this 2D platforming follow-up to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

An HD console port is coming soon.

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JZ

On gamatsu there is an article about a lords of shadow collection coming out soon. It's the 1st game with the DLC and an HD console port of mirror of fate, and a demo of los2.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By Forcen
    probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@forcen: If I recall correctly, I think Vinny said he suspected it was originally made for consoles but Konami decided to release it on the 3DS instead which is why the game had a less-than stellar frame rate.

Sanious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So, I just finished Act I and did it 100%, so far I dig the game. The combat is pretty fun for what it is and my only gripe is that the jumping is a little floaty, so it feels a bit weird. I haven't had any problems with the frame rate either.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By csl316

This is a much better game than people gave it credit for (playing on the PS3). The art and music draws you in, just like Lords of Shadow did. The platforming isn't tight at all but I like how they translated the combat.

Seeing the first glimpse of who Dracula has become is incredibly intriguing. Now I'm even more excited for LoS 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.