Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 05, 2013

The fates of the descendents of Gabriel Belmont are revealed in this 2D platforming follow-up to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

It's the 3D that kills this game.

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JZ

If it was really nice 2D sprites not god awful looking polygons this game would be kinda awesome.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Yeah, the polygonal models look like DS quality in Mirror of Fate. They're bad. Though the only time 3DS has good 3D is if they mask the 3DS' low texture detail by making models with little detail, like Super Mario 3D Land or Pushmo, or heavily stylized, like Professor Layton or Dillon's Rolling Western.

Though actually, Fire Emblem: Awakening goes for a pretty detailed look and looks pretty alright. So I dunno, I guess Mirror of Fate's graphics are just bad.

JCGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The issue I have is the frame rate. It's terrible.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.