Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 05, 2010

In this reboot of the beloved Castlevania franchise, Gabriel Belmont goes on a quest to defeat the sinister Lords of Shadow, who are preventing the souls of the departed from passing on to the afterlife, in order to obtain from them a magical mask that will bring his murdered wife Marie back from the dead.

AVGN Plays a Few Levels

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Cincaid

Yup! Angry Video Game Nerd plays a few of the levels in Lords of Shadow and comment on it.

Linky.

It's just for shits and giggles, but boy do I love that guy.

owl_of_minerva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By owl_of_minerva

I'm kind of surprised he sucks at modern games, at least by his own admission. If he can beat 8-bit titles, surely he should be able to play new games easily? Anyway, the game looked alright, probably not one I'd care to play anytime soon.

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By Cincaid
    @owl_of_minerva: 
    I'll probably pick it up one day soon. And yeah I'm kind of surprised he admits to suck so badly at modern games.

Maybe he spends too much time playing shitty old games. :)
    apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By apathylad

The AVGN doesn't seem to play games as much as he used to. That's the impression I get from him, since most of the stuff on his website are about movies. So, it wouldn't surprise me that he claims to be bad at modern games. 

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By JJOR64

That was an interesting watch.  Glad to see his opinions about the game.

I do miss getting pork chops out of the walls.  They should have added them into the game for a little fan service.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Diamond

It makes me a little sad that he says he doesn't have the time to play modern games.  I guess he is pretty diversified in his interests, and AVGN is more of a fictional character.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.