Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 05, 2010

In this reboot of the beloved Castlevania franchise, Gabriel Belmont goes on a quest to defeat the sinister Lords of Shadow, who are preventing the souls of the departed from passing on to the afterlife, in order to obtain from them a magical mask that will bring his murdered wife Marie back from the dead.

Castlevania: LoS...How long did an S-rank take?

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

I am not one for S ranks to be honest, but sometimes I do like a game enough to play through it again on the harder difficlty. I am playing through Lords of Shadow now and frankly am enjoying it a lot.   

I am not that far through the game but I can already see another playthrough on paladin. I've been using a guide to get all the gems I can find so I already am planning to have those out of the way. 

The only time consuming thing I can think of is the trials, since I assume some are diffucult you would need to complete them at a lower difficulty, but you still need to beat the level on paladin. So I can see someone having to play levels 3 times at least to get the trial on levels that it is too hard to do in paladin. Googling  found a guide that said 40-50 and another that said 50-60 and one that said 30-60. Should I assume it will take about 60 hours to complete fully or what? If it is that long I may put the game aside for a while.

ImpendingFoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ImpendingFoil

It took me 33 hours.

That was what my save file said for time played, not sure if this covers time where I had to repeat parts of levels but I'm pretty sure it does.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64

I'm going to wait till the 360 patch is out before trying to S rank this game.

Atary77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Atary77

For me an S rank took about 2 weeks after I started playing it. Course I used a handy guide for most of the difficult Trials and hard to find gems. Other than that I had no trouble clearing Paladin difficulty

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.