Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

Dracula is still a threat, but the Belmonts are nowhere to be found. Several groups of people form to battle Dracula, the most successful of which is the Order of Ecclesia and its greatest champion, Shanoa.

This will be the plot, I'm calling it.

orange_pork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By orange_pork

So far, we know that Barlowe is the head of the Order. Shanoa and Albus are both members of the order, but Albus betrays them both and flees with the Dominus glyph, which Barlowe says is the only thing that can destroy Dracula for good.

Here's what'll happen. Barlowe and the Order of Ecclesia are actually attempting to resurrect/strengthen Dracula with the Dominus glyph. Albus, knowing this, betrays the Order, and steals the glyph from Shanoa in order to prevent his ressurection. Shanoa, being used by Barlowe, is send to hunt down Albus. The finaly battle pits Albus and a newly disillusioned Shanoa against Barlowe, culminating in a fight against Dracula himself.

Pakorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Pakorn

And then Sleepy, Dopey, Happy, and The RZA all get together in a fiddling battle against Lucifer in Georgia.

LordelX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By LordelX

That sounds like a pretty likely scenario. Does anyone know where this installment fits in on the timeline? I'd say after Symphony of the Night and before Bloodlines(Genesis)....during Circle of the Moon or Legacy of Darkness.

Kael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kael

Hey, you know; that's a pretty serviceable plot. Is it a shame we don't expect more than this?

orange_pork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By orange_pork

Oh my god, I'm psychic.

Kael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kael

You nailed it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.