Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castlevania

Franchise »

The Castlevania franchises chronicles the ongoing fight against Count Dracula by the Belmont family and their allies. To this day, Dracula continues to pose a threat to the world.

Castlevania players must hear...

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By unclejohn0525

... This

Castlevania has always been known for its excellent music (my brother is a musician himself, and he practically plays my DS just to hear the music in the games), and just about everyone has heard the main theme of the series, "Vampire Killer", at some point. Well, here is a version of that famous song with lyrics. Hilarious lyrics, by Shael Riley (who some of you may recognize as "Lunk" from the classic internet series "Captain S").

Even fans of Castlevania may not understand the joke of this remix though, so I'll explain. So, in the Castlevania series, Dracula returns from his grave every one hundred years, only to be vanquished by somebody in the Belmont family... Or whatever. I'm no expert on the series, I've only played the DS ones. Anyways, if it's every one hundred years that Drac returns, then what about the generation of Belmont that is born in the middle of that century? This song is about a made up character named Juese Belmont, who is just that. The odd generation out, that doesn't have any spoooooky vampire to defeat, and whose only real job is to make the next Belmont by, "Touchin' ladies thighs, to keep the name alive." Have a listen. It's a good laugh.

P.S. Based on the weather reports, tomorrow is lookin' like it's gonna be a snow day for me, and if it is, I'll make a video blog.

Later

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By unclejohn0525

... This

Castlevania has always been known for its excellent music (my brother is a musician himself, and he practically plays my DS just to hear the music in the games), and just about everyone has heard the main theme of the series, "Vampire Killer", at some point. Well, here is a version of that famous song with lyrics. Hilarious lyrics, by Shael Riley (who some of you may recognize as "Lunk" from the classic internet series "Captain S").

Even fans of Castlevania may not understand the joke of this remix though, so I'll explain. So, in the Castlevania series, Dracula returns from his grave every one hundred years, only to be vanquished by somebody in the Belmont family... Or whatever. I'm no expert on the series, I've only played the DS ones. Anyways, if it's every one hundred years that Drac returns, then what about the generation of Belmont that is born in the middle of that century? This song is about a made up character named Juese Belmont, who is just that. The odd generation out, that doesn't have any spoooooky vampire to defeat, and whose only real job is to make the next Belmont by, "Touchin' ladies thighs, to keep the name alive." Have a listen. It's a good laugh.

P.S. Based on the weather reports, tomorrow is lookin' like it's gonna be a snow day for me, and if it is, I'll make a video blog.

Later

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

thats pretty funny 

id rather make pancakes then fight  dracula 
    gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By gearhead

No school. Whoo!

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By Icemael

If we're talking must-hear CV stuff, these come to mind:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.