Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Celeste

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jan 25, 2018

A challenging puzzle-platformer from the studio behind TowerFall. Guide Madeline as she tries to climb the large and mysterious Celeste Mountain.

Celeste free on EGS (aka no more excuses.) Inside also free.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

One of my favorites from last year is free. Everyone should check it out!

Great music, great story, great writing, and great platforming!

Inside was really cool too but I have to assume most ppl that wanted to play it already played it.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By FacelessVixen

Oooooh! I've heard so many good things about this game! Let me get to the Epic Game Store so I can play this game and-

No Caption Provided

Great first impression, Epic. Really fucking great.

Edit: O-kay. Two hours later and now the games want to install. But Jesus fucking Christ this is an absolutely terrible introduction with trying a new store. I've never had this issue with Steam, UPlay, Origin, GOG, the MS Store or PSN except for the time they got hacked in 2011; just saying.

BonelessSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Best game of 2018, imo.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By nutter

Excuse:

I haven’t turned my PC on since I stopped doing volunteer work with local kids back in February, and I guess I have no real intention of turning it back on again any time soon.

I like this life.

EDIT: I think I may have it from when it was on Games with Gold...Does that sound right? I’ll have to give it a shot one day.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

holy shit dude. at this point i think i'm gonna have the EGS open more often, cause i've got quite a collection of games i actually wanna play sometime on there.

thanks for the heads up!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.