Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Chie Satonaka

Character » appears in 11 games

Chie is one of the first characters to join the player's party in Persona 4. A huge fan of martial arts and meat, Chie is the upbeat, cheerful, and energetic tomboy of the group. She does, however, have an occasionally short temper, especially with Yosuke Hanamura. Her initial Persona is Tomoe Gozen of the Chariot Arcana.

Friend Drew Chie for Christmas Present

hawkinsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By hawkinsn
    No Caption Provided

When my friends ask me what I want for Christmas, if they have a talent I often tell them that I want something original. This has led to multiple works of art from my friends. Here is the latest. I also didn't expect anything from him and certainly didn't know he would come up with Chie. He also composes music. I should ask for my own song next year! I will probably get a frame so that the picture stays nice.

Do you ever get gifts like artwork or have you ever given artwork as a gift?

hawkinsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By hawkinsn
    No Caption Provided

When my friends ask me what I want for Christmas, if they have a talent I often tell them that I want something original. This has led to multiple works of art from my friends. Here is the latest. I also didn't expect anything from him and certainly didn't know he would come up with Chie. He also composes music. I should ask for my own song next year! I will probably get a frame so that the picture stays nice.

Do you ever get gifts like artwork or have you ever given artwork as a gift?

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
    Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*DEAD*

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Oldirtybearon

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*DEAD*

hahaha!

MstrMnyBgs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By MstrMnyBgs

I thought this was going to be some sort of Drew + Chie Friendship thing, not a friend drawing Chie.

Maajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Maajin

That's really cool, man! I too value much more unique, more personal gifts. Oddily enough, this year I drew a friend as a Persona characterfor his birthday... but that's mostly because he's been bugging me to do it for months! xD

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By strainedeyes

@MstrMnyBgs said:

I thought this was going to be some sort of Drew + Chie Friendship thing, not a friend drawing Chie.

This. Very much this.

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By I_smell

Did you keep the reciept?

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

@Maajin said:

That's really cool, man! I too value much more unique, more personal gifts. Oddily enough, this year I drew a friend as a Persona characterfor his birthday... but that's mostly because he's been bugging me to do it for months! xD

That picture is amazing I can only imagine how he felt. I agree with more personal gifts being best.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By penguindust

Personal gifts, something someone you know spent their hard-earned time to create are the best gifts because they come from their heart. I think you have a good friend.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Art saves, this is a great present!

hawkinsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By hawkinsn

@Maajin: Cool pic. These types of things are usually something that people will hopefully appreciate for a long time.

@ImmortalSaiyan: @PenguinDust: They are so often more special than something simply bought. For me, it's like getting a homemade card with a small, original poem or note inside. It's really not about the quality.

Julmust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By Julmust

@PenguinDust said:

Personal gifts, something someone you know spent their hard-earned time to create are the best gifts because they come from their heart. I think you have a good friend.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Phatmac

F yeah Chie!

hawkinsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hawkinsn

@TaliciaDragonsong: I was really taken aback when he gave it to me. In addition to that, he gave me this official Nintendo strategy guide from the first Final Fantasy.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

It's divided into chapters and filled with artwork like a child's book. It's a neat slice into the history of video games. Shows how much in some ways the demographic focus has shifted from that time to now. I had this guide when I was a kid but lost it some time along the way. I guess I have mentioned how much I liked it when I was young, so he got the strat guide for me too.

Zippedbinders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#15  Edited By Zippedbinders

Even if it isn't the highest quality pic ever, it was a one of a kind gift from your friend, which always makes it awesome.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@NathHaw: That's also amazing! There's a lot of emotional value in such things and while its generally good to always be thankful for every gift you get there's gifts like those that make the holidays and such stand out. You are very lucky to have such friends!
    BlamBlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlamBlam

Someone just photoshop Drew's head onto the picture please. We all know that is what this thread is leading to.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Man there are some real pricks in this thread. Unsurprising and pathetic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.