Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Oct 16, 2012

Set in a medieval-fantasy world engulfed in civil war, Chivalry is a multiplayer-focused class-based action game putting players in the role of valorous knights.

Chivalry on Steam Free Weekend This Week!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

I've been wanting to try the game out for a while now, but every time I think I'll have the money, something comes up and screws it all over. However, I will finally have money AND the opportunity to decide whether to dump money out for Chivalry. It's on Free Weekend through Steam, as well as on sale for $12.49 ($37.49 for a 4-pack).

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Snail

I might finally give this game a shot. I hope I can convince some friends to try it out too.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d4cf64585b7
    deactivated-57d4cf64585b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Out of curiosity is it similar to mount and blade except with the emphasis on sword combat? I have looked into it but I am still not sure entirely what the game is all about.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm in the exact same position as you; can't wait to try it out with some friends. Loved Mount and Blade, so I'm pretty sure I'll have fun with this.

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By konig_kei

Mount and blade is a bad comparison in my opinion. Chivalry is a multiplayer focused melée combat. Instead of just clickity,clickity,click gameplay it's about timing, position and spamming the battlecry button. If call of duty required some skill I would compare it to call of duty.

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By AssInAss

They're adding a Duel Mode? Game Grumps tried the one map with hilarious results.

And there's going to be a duel tournament with TotalBiscuit, Criken, and others.

Everyone should play this game.

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Funkydupe

I got murdered! Then I chopped someone's arm off! Then I caught fire! Then I kicked someone off a ledge! Then I impaled a guy with a spear before getting shot in the face by an archer! Fun was had by all.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Capum15

This game is worth it just to sprint and repeatedly mash C.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHH!

You can usually get your entire team to do it on first spawn.

Edit:   

HolyHackZack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HolyHackZack

Game is amazing. Was falling asleep last night and thought 'Hey that looks neat...'. Several hours with no sleep later and I was late for work.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welp, that was pretty awesome. I'm not sure if I'll buy it right now, though, as I have like 9 other games I need to play right now. I will definitely pick it up some time, though.

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Carlos1408

When games like this come out, it makes me wish I had a gaming PC. I, however, have a macbook. Maybe if it gets popular enough and there's a demand it'll come out for a console or other operating systems. It looks like such a fun game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.