Science!

Avatar image for valames
#1 Posted by Valames (758 posts) -

Everyone knows the secret to getting a time-machine to work is smacking it with a hammer, that's just SCIENCE!

No Caption Provided

Another ER inspired work. I didn't use an shading in this drawing because I like the look.

Avatar image for mooseymcman
#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (12541 posts) -

Science is the best hammer.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
#3 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6651 posts) -

You've learned nothing Bucca, this is why your mom will never walk again.

Avatar image for fusrodah
#4 Posted by fusrodah (101 posts) -

@LordXavierBritish: Too soon...

Avatar image for video_game_king
#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (36564 posts) -

I'm just waiting for the Adventure Time crossover fan-art that exists only in my head.

Avatar image for captaincody
#6 Posted by CaptainCody (1551 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

I'm just waiting for the Adventure Time crossover fan-art that exists only in my head.

Go on /co/'s Adventure Time Drawthreads. I guarantee you that shit will become reality.

Only crossover art I can find in my shitfest that is folders
Only crossover art I can find in my shitfest that is folders
Avatar image for valames
#7 Posted by Valames (758 posts) -

@Video_Game_King: Oh dammit, now I might have to put my A-Z project on hold and try doing one of those.

Avatar image for video_game_king
#8 Posted by Video_Game_King (36564 posts) -

@Valames:

If you do, follow this formula:

  • Crono=Finn (obviously)
  • Lucca=Princess Bubblegum (she's mad into science)
  • Marle=Marceline (you can't spell "Marceline" without "Marle")
  • Robo=Jake (how else would you explain the Uzzi Punch?)
  • Ayla=Susan Strong (...obviously)
  • Magus=the Ice King (this makes more sense than it ever should)
  • Frog=....I don't know. How about Cinnamon Bun?
  • Spekkio=the Snail
Avatar image for mikegosot
#9 Posted by MikeGosot (3237 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@Valames:

If you do, follow this formula:

  • Crono=Finn (obviously)
  • Lucca=Princess Bubblegum (she's mad into science)
  • Marle=Marceline (you can't spell "Marceline" without "Marle")
  • Robo=Jake (how else would you explain the Uzzi Punch?)
  • Ayla=Susan Strong (...obviously)
  • Magus=the Ice King (this makes more sense than it ever should)
  • Frog=....I don't know. How about Cinnamon Bun?
  • Spekkio=the Snail
I would make Princess Bubblegum be Marle('cause they're both "princesses"). Robo has to be the gamething Jake and Finn got, so Frog can be Jake.
Avatar image for video_game_king
#10 Posted by Video_Game_King (36564 posts) -

@MikeGosot:

But Marceline is a Vampire Queen, so she's got the royalty thing covered. And Jake is the same color as Robo and can become his shape, so he wins the hell out of that.

Avatar image for mikegosot
#11 Posted by MikeGosot (3237 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

But Marceline is a Vampire Queen, so she's got the royalty thing covered. And Jake is the same color as Robo and can become his shape, so he wins the hell out of that.

I forgot about Marceline, so yeah, no need to change that. Also, Jake is not a machine. He's a weirdly awesome animal, like Frog. Robo NEEDS to be BMO. 
 
Avatar image for video_game_king
#12 Posted by Video_Game_King (36564 posts) -

@MikeGosot:

We all want to see this, especially with Princess Bubblegum wearing an Aeon Suit, like at the science barbecue.

Avatar image for mikegosot
#13 Posted by MikeGosot (3237 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

We all want to see this, especially with Princess Bubblegum wearing an Aeon Suit, like at the science barbecue.

Fun fact: I think Regular Show is better than Adventure Time. So i'd rather see a Chrono Trigger + Regular Show kind of mix.
Avatar image for video_game_king
#14 Posted by Video_Game_King (36564 posts) -

@MikeGosot:

I really can't rank either one, given how awesome they are, although I am confused as to how such a crossover would work. There are only two regular girls in the entire show, and who the fuck would Pops be? Magus? Not as compatible as Adventure Time.

Avatar image for mikegosot
#15 Posted by MikeGosot (3237 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

I really can't rank either one, given how awesome they are, although I am confused as to how such a crossover would work. There are only two regular girls in the entire show, and who the fuck would Pops be? Magus? Not as compatible as Adventure Time.

Yep, it's not as nearly as compatible as Adventure Time, but, but... DON'T RUIN MY DREAMS OR I'LL GIVE YOU NIGHTMARES! 
 Also, it's weird how a thread about Chrono Trigger became a thread about Adventure Time.
Avatar image for video_game_king
#16 Posted by Video_Game_King (36564 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

Also, it's weird how a thread about Chrono Trigger became a thread about Adventure Time.

That's my specialty. Speaking of which, Fragile Dreams would be more compatible with Adventure Time than Regular Show.

Avatar image for mikegosot
#17 Posted by MikeGosot (3237 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot said:

Also, it's weird how a thread about Chrono Trigger became a thread about Adventure Time.

That's my specialty. Speaking of which, Fragile Dreams would be more compatible with Adventure Time than Regular Show.

Regular Show is only compatible with 90's cop movies, i guess.
Avatar image for video_game_king
#18 Posted by Video_Game_King (36564 posts) -

@MikeGosot:

What about Animal Crossing? Wait, does Animal Crossing have co-op? If not, why the hell not?

Avatar image for mikegosot
#19 Posted by MikeGosot (3237 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

What about Animal Crossing? Wait, does Animal Crossing have co-op? If not, why the hell not?

I was thinking about Gears Of War(Don't ask.). But yeah, Animal Crossing would be good too. And it doesn't have co-op because life sucks or something. Also, speaking about cartoons relating to videogames, The Amazing World Of Gumball is the cartoon version of Amped 3.
Avatar image for video_game_king
#20 Posted by Video_Game_King (36564 posts) -

@MikeGosot:

I really don't watch that show, so I've always assumed that it's the cartoon version of Ape Escape.

Avatar image for valames
#21 Posted by Valames (758 posts) -

Lol! Ok, finalize the list. I will ask my wife for some beer tonight... yes, ask, shut up. And then I will get crackin on it. I just hope I can do the style of Adventure Time some justice. It's an awesome look, but it is not my look, so it will be fun to try.

Avatar image for video_game_king
#22 Posted by Video_Game_King (36564 posts) -

@Valames said:

Ok, finalize the list.

It's mine. My list is the list.

Avatar image for valames
#23 Posted by Valames (758 posts) -

@Video_Game_King: @MikeGosot: It's Preview Time!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mikegosot
#24 Posted by MikeGosot (3237 posts) -
@Valames: That's pretty awesome, dude. Who will be the next? Brog? Bucca?
Avatar image for valames
#25 Posted by Valames (758 posts) -

I have three more characters to do, then touch ups, maybe a background... I don't know.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.