Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Clash Royale

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Jan 04, 2016

A mobile free-to-play arena-based real-time strategy game from the creators of Clash of Clans, combining elements from collectible card games and MOBA's.

Giant Bomb Clash Royale Clan

Ghanni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The forum is kind of dead so I figured I'd post just to show we're still kicking.

The clan 'Giant Bomb' tag #QJ9P22 is still trucking along and very active if you're looking for a new home. Donations are always filled and we're on our way to capping out the first clan chest.

The minimum requirement is 1600 trophies. When asking for an invite please leave your deepest GB cut and not the default message.

Brad's dead body is still here.

kellar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kellar

bad geam

praise hash our lord and savior

No Caption Provided

https://puu.sh/sYNEy.png

cubepunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You guys still looking for people to join? I'm the leader of an alternate clan GiantBombParty (#202QPCC) and we've had a ton of people go inactive over the last few months. As of the newest Clan Chest event we have 11 active players out of 42, all above 1600 trophies. We're currently floating the idea of a migration or a merge.

Would you have room for possibly 11 people if we wanted to come across?

Ghanni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ghanni

We currently have a free spot open for an active user. We're still completing every Clan Chest and have adopted Brad's dead body as our mascot.

weavminas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By weavminas

The clan I'm in is still going strong as well. giant bomb tag #LOUCQJU the 'unprofessional clan'

We have just over 9k donations per week and we have about 5 spots open up every week or two from inactive members leaving.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.