There are nine different class tokens equating to that of the nine classes in Team Fortress 2
. The tokens are used to specify which class you are crafting for, but they can also be used to craft Reclaimed Metal
There is only one way to acquire these tokens, and that is crafting.
There is one simple blue-print to remember: Weapons from the same class
(Includes duplicates and Spy watches.
- The class token crafted depends on the weapons that were crafted.
- When crafting this blue-print with 3 weapons from the same slot you will be prompted to on whether you want to create a Weapon Slot Token or a Class Token. This is because the blue-print are identical in this case.
Rebuild Class Token
It is possible to change the class of a token. Change that Heavy Token
into a Demoman Token
Craft 1 Heavy Token and 1 Scottish Resistance
- This can be applied across any class token with any weapon.
Using Class Tokens
There are two
different uses for the class token.
- Crafting class specific hats and misc. items.
Combine 4 Refined Metal and 1 Class Token
- This will give you a random hat for the class you chose.
- Crafting weapons
Combine 1 Class Token, 1 Weapon Slot Token and 1 Scrap Metal
- This will give you a weapon for the class you chose, as well as the weapon slot you chose.
Smelting to Reclaimed Metal
Though these tokens serve a higher purpose in the crafting system, if you so desire, you can craft them into Reclaimed Metal