Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cliff Bleszinski

Person » credited in 30 games

Clifford "CliffyB" Bleszinski is co-founder of Boss Key Productions and was the lead designer at Epic Games from 1992-2012.

If you´re going to watch one interview this holiday season...

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

Edited By jimbo_n

..let it be this one. The best and most interesting one Ive seen since 1up did one with John Carmack some months back. Theres quite alot of background noise in the Suhsi resturant but it dosent matter. Cliff´s words of wisdom shines through it. Personally I already knew most of what he´s saying in the interview since I´ve been following this guy like a stalker since Unreal 1. But its still as interesting to hear it all again. He´s still up there as one of my rolemodels and favorite designers ever. Hes one of the main reasons I am so interested in whats going on behind the games. I´ll let the video say the rest. Get something good to drink and sit back. And oh, if the player says something like "You need the latest version of Flash" just press cancel and it should load fine anyway.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By jimbo_n

..let it be this one. The best and most interesting one Ive seen since 1up did one with John Carmack some months back. Theres quite alot of background noise in the Suhsi resturant but it dosent matter. Cliff´s words of wisdom shines through it. Personally I already knew most of what he´s saying in the interview since I´ve been following this guy like a stalker since Unreal 1. But its still as interesting to hear it all again. He´s still up there as one of my rolemodels and favorite designers ever. Hes one of the main reasons I am so interested in whats going on behind the games. I´ll let the video say the rest. Get something good to drink and sit back. And oh, if the player says something like "You need the latest version of Flash" just press cancel and it should load fine anyway.

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Bulldog19892

Age gate? Yeah sure, I'm 32.

LfunkeyA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LfunkeyA

i respect cliff, and i don't find him cocky at all. he's got confidence, and there's reason for that (he makes good games)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.