Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Club Nintendo

Concept »

A service allowing consumers to obtain limited edition items with points accumulated through purchase of Nintendo products. Several titles have been released exclusively for this purpose. The program was discontinued in September 2015.

My First Video Blog for GiantBomb

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By unclejohn0525

Yup, so I'm gonna start hosting my videos here on GaintBomb (well, through Vimeo, but you know what I mean. I'll be embedding them from Vimeo here on GiantBomb). Previously, and for years, I had been hosting them on Gamespot, but I can't now, as there are technical difficulties (check out my newest blog over there on GS to find out what has gone wrong). Sure, I'll still be providing the links to my GiantBomb V. logs on Gamespot, and I'll be keeping Gamespot as my primary blog, but now my vids can be longer! Also, I originally thought that this video would be going on Gamespot, so that is why I introduce it as a Gamespot user, and that is why I tried to keep this vid short.

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By unclejohn0525

Yup, so I'm gonna start hosting my videos here on GaintBomb (well, through Vimeo, but you know what I mean. I'll be embedding them from Vimeo here on GiantBomb). Previously, and for years, I had been hosting them on Gamespot, but I can't now, as there are technical difficulties (check out my newest blog over there on GS to find out what has gone wrong). Sure, I'll still be providing the links to my GiantBomb V. logs on Gamespot, and I'll be keeping Gamespot as my primary blog, but now my vids can be longer! Also, I originally thought that this video would be going on Gamespot, so that is why I introduce it as a Gamespot user, and that is why I tried to keep this vid short.

DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DeVeAn

Keep posting here on GB its so much easier.

I want that protoman figure you got there.

mars188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By mars188

I   have  Bioshock  for  the  ps3   its  Awsome   Love  Bioshock     Mars

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.