Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Coffee

Object » linked to 158 games

The late night gamer's and student's best friend. It is also an important beverage for detectives, lawyers, and other high-strung video game characters.

"Real" Coffee

Cerogravian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Cerogravian

...Or maybe "True" coffee is more appropriate?

The question is; where do you draw the line?
    I understand that many people need a little milk to enjoy their coffee/be able to tell fortunes properly, and I can accept, if not condone, that. I usually draw the line at Lattes - they are far too far from the essence to be considered coffe...

WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By WalkerTR77

I accept lattes, I draw the line at instant coffee. I'd be better off drinking my own piss after having real coffee.
    jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By jimbo_n

I draw the line at any combo of sugar and milk. After that its a coffeeDRINK not a cup of coffee. There's so many wierd coffeedrinks out there that I will probably never try out. 
    dutch42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By dutch42

I don't drink coffee from chain brands for ethical reasons and I don't drink instant coffee because it's garbage, other than that I don't really mind too much. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.