Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Company of Heroes

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 11, 2006

This action packed strategy game lets you take control of Able Company on the shores of 1944 France, pushing the Nazis back into Germany.

Artillery Help

RTSlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By RTSlord

I cant get the Nebelwurfer(sp) or priest artillery units to fire their artillery rounds unless i use one of their abilities, am i doing something wrong or is that the only way to fire their artillery rounds.

Also, i was recently playing a skirmish against a british and american opponent and i was getting hit with some wierd artillery fire. It seemed to explode in mid-air and rain down shrapnel on my infantry(i call it an air-burst round), im wondering a) what is it? and b) how do i use it?

Ultimadark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Ultimadark
    @RTSlord: At least the Nebelwerfers can't fire unless you use their ability, pretty sure it's the same for priests (was a while since I played though).

I don't recognize the weird artillery you are talking about, but then again it's almost a year since I played CoH. Just bought Tales of Valor so I'm gonna get back into it though!
    RTSlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RTSlord

ok, thanks you guys

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.