Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 04, 2001

A comedy platform adventure featuring Conker, a drunkard, foul-mouthed red squirrel trying to find his way home after he awakes hungover in the middle of a field with a fuzzy memory and only the clothes on his back to accompany him.

Xbox Live Arcade Release...

vigorousjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 41

#1  Edited By vigorousjammer

They totally need to come out with this game on Xbox Live Arcade...

I know they did the Live & Reloaded re-make... but, it just wasn't the same...

I want them to re-release this like they've been re-releasing the banjo titles on XBLA... now those are excellent ports!

who else would like to see this?

manurok1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By manurok1

I agree it would be awesome to see this gem of a game on XBLA. The feel of the original just seems more genuine than live and reloaded. Microsoft take a hint.

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Bigandtasty

I'd consider buying it. Maybe this time I will have built up enough balls to go through the zombie level (I was 10 when I first played. Yes, 10)

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JJOR64

There is a better chance of Live and Reloaded being released on Xbox originals then having this game ported to XBLA.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.