Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Contradiction: Spot The Liar!

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jan 13, 2015

An FMV murder mystery adventure game in which the player must identify characters' contradictory statements to solve the case.

As promised, here is my interview w/ Anarosa (Emma from Contradiction) and some of your fan questions

MakoTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanks for all the support guys! I hope you all enjoy it! It was a real pleasure to speak with her and I hope I got to one of your questions!!! Later Duders!!!

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By csl316

Sweet.

Two interviews is nuts, she seemed like a sweetheart so I'm glad that's the case.

MakoTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csl316: And each were approaching an hour! So amazingly nice and I wish her all the success in the world!

Dave_Tacitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

You've got a lovely interviewing style, duder. Very warm.

MakoTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MakoTitan

@dave_tacitus: I'm so glad that comes across. I almost want it to be more of a talk show style environment. I don't like ridged questions and recycled answers. I like when people feel at ease because then you can open up more. So genuinely my friend, THANK YOU for noticing that!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.