4.5 stars 4.5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

iPad owners, take note. 2

As the title should indicate, this is a review for the iPad version of Contradiction: Spot the Liar and is not indicative of the PC version.I'm a big fan of hammy performances and movies. I'm that die-hard Bruce Campbell fan who has watched Army of Darkness more times than I care to count, has Brisco County, Jr. on DVD, and sat through every episode of Jack of All Trades. I'm fond of Syfy's absurd films. I've watched as much MST3K as I can find legally. I'm pretty much that nerd.It should come ...

A murder mystery border-lining on comedy, its solid story and strong cast will keep you engaged to the end. 0

FMV games are an unknown territory for me as a genre, especially since my younger self did not have access to them during the phase of its fad-like popularity. Looking at previous titles however makes me wonder if it truly was ever popular, as many FMV titles seemed to be all about the technology and visual wow factor rather than the gameplay or story-telling aspects. Contradiction must be familiar with this trend as it shirks the all style, shallow substance method, and instead brings an engagi...